Welcome to ICMarkTech'20 - The 2020 International Conference on Marketing and Technologies, which will be held at ISCTE - University Institute of Lisbon, in the city of Lisbon in Portugal, between 8 and 10 October 2020.
Potential authors are encouraged to submit articles for evaluation by the Scientific Commission. All papers will be submitted to a "double-blind review" by at least two members of the Scientific Committee, based on their relevance, originality, importance and clarity.
Submitted papers should be related with one or more of the main themes proposed for the Conference:
- Artificial Intelligence Applied in Marketing
- Virtual and Augmented Reality in Marketing
- Business Intelligence Databases and Marketing
- Data Mining and Big Data - Marketing Data Science
- Web Marketing, e-commerce and v-commerce
- Social Media and Networking
- Omnichannel and Marketing Communication
- Marketing, Geomarketing and IOT
- Marketing Automation and Marketing Inbound
- Machine Learning Applied to Marketing
- Customer Data Management and CRM
- Neuromarketing Technologies
- Mobile Marketing and Wearable Technologies
- Gamification Technologies to Marketing
Articles written in English and accepted and registered will be published in the Proceedings by Springer in a SIST series and will be submitted for indexing by ISI, EI-Compendex, SCOPUS and Google Scholar, among others, and will be available in the SpringerLink Digital Library.
Articles written in Spanish or Portuguese and accepted and registered will be published in a special edition of RISTI and will be submitted for indexing by SCOPUS, among others.
Extended versions of the best selected works will be published in the "International Journal of Marketing, Communication and New Media" indexed by ESCI, QUALIS, GOOGLE SCHOLAR, among others.
Extended versions of selected papers will be published in the "Data Technologies and Applications (a JCR journal - IF: 1.170 / Q3)" indexed by SSCI, SCOPUS and INSPEC, among others.